RIMI invites you to invest your talents and skills for frontline missions in South Asia. Join with RIMI to serve destitute children and equip hundreds of men and women for frontline missions. Your talents, skills and commitment to serve through short term missions, will help bring thousands to Jesus Christ. Make a difference and be a part of the partnership of God’s people around the globe. RIMI is impacting thousands of people with the gospel of Jesus Christ in India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. The mission of RIMI is to expand Christ’s Kingdom through evangelism and church planting, which is further advanced by leadership development and compassion services.
Make a difference for children living in abject poverty in Asia. Equip nationals for God’s mission by teaching and preaching the Word. We’re looking for people like you who want to live out their calling through their career skills. We sincerely believe that your calling is God-given.
Why not join hundreds of Christ-followers in frontline missions as your career choice?
Whether you’re just entering the work force or have great technical, ministry or management experience — we are looking for your talent in many specialty areas, such as:
- Help children in the RIMI orphanages
- Equip nationals by teaching and preaching
- Medical Camps and Health Care in the clinics
- Train Bible students in God’s Word
- Help in campus construction, village evangelism
- Take pictures and write stories for the ministry
- Assist and office administration
All people traveling will need a valid Passport and VISA. Please apply for your Passport and Visa at least two months prior to your trip. Tickets will not be booked until you have received both.
You will need a certified copy of your birth certificate for both the Passport and VISA applications.
US Citizen Passport Application
You can apply online for a passport at the US Department of State website. This is the correct site for US Citizens to obtain a passport whether renewing or for the first time. The passport forms on the Embassy of India web site are only for India Citizens.
You may apply for an E-Tourist Visa to India here: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html. You must apply at least 4 days before your date of arrival. We encourage you to apply for a 1 year or 5 year Visa. It is slightly more expensive than the 30 day Visa, but worth it, especially if you plan to travel again. Also, the 30 day Visa is valid for 30 days from the date you APPLY not from your arrival date. We recommend you book the tickets only after the Visa is granted. Though chances are small that you will be rejected, if you are, you can’t travel and may forfeit the full price of your plane ticket (airline policy, not ours).
You will need the following two digital items for your Visa application:
- A digital photo of you. You can use a photo you have taken yourself, though a passport photo taken at your local photo processor is more likely to be accepted as meeting these requirements. They can also provide you with a digital copy of the photo.
- Format – JPEG; Size: Minimum 10 KB to Maximum 1 MB
- The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
- Photo should present full face, front view, eyes open and without spectacles.
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Background should be plain light colored or white background.
- No shadows on the face or on the background.
- Without borders.
- Scanned Biography Page of your Passport
- It should clearly show the photograph and your Passport details.
- Format – PDF; Size: Minimum 10 KB to Maximum 300 KB
A standard two-week trip is $3200. This covers airfare to/from the US, food, lodging, and transportation in India. Custom itineraries may be developed by working with our travel coordinator. Please contact us for more information.
Vaccines and Medicines
At this time, there are no officially mandated vaccines or medicines required for travel to India. However, for your safety, we recommend checking with your doctor. Please contact your doctor at least one month before travel as some vaccines/medicines require up to a month to become fully effective. You can see the current US CDC recommended guidelines on their website: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/india#vaccines-and-medicines.