Information collected. Here are the types of giver information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, complete address, phone number, email address
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date and/or checking account info along with the associated billing information. This information is not stored electronically in any of RIMI’s systems. They are maintained on paper and kept in a locked drawer in our accountant’s office. Our online partner, NeonCRM, who processes donations on our behalf, does not keep any copies of payment data for one-time donations. For those who request recurring donations, they encrypt this payment data in their servers which are secured according to current PCI Compliance standards. A full copy of their policy can be found here: https://www.neoncrm.com/security-privacy/.
- Information concerning how you heard about RIMI
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
- Your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., upon individual request, we will send periodic communications related to specific fundraising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How information is used. RIMI uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate back to you, and to update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we consider carefully each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No sharing of personal information. RIMI will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other ministries. We assure you that the identity of all our partners will be kept confidential. Use of giver information will be limited to the internal purposes of RIMI and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of RIMI.
Removing your name from our communications. It is not our desire to send unwanted communications to our partners. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our communications list.