Donate Imagine meeting women like these. Imagine sharing our stories of overcoming adversity and finding hope together for a better future.
Net proceeds from the below events will go to provide leadership development impacting villages like this.
Join us for any (or all) of these Girl’s Nights Out to help make a difference! Each event will feature opportunities to connect with other local women to support each other in fulfilling God’s calling on our lives and will:
- Feature local women small business owners/strong leaders who will share their stories via short “Ted Talks”, followed by group discussions.
- Promote local women business owners through their contributions to the evening(s). For example, Tone Gorman, owner of the Brix on the Fox, has donated the venue for April 9 and we’re going to promote her like crazy!
- Help women in India through:
- A small tax-deductible donation that will go directly toward leadership development of women in India;.
- Merchandise sales of items from India and around the world; and
- Merchandise sales from local vendors that will donate a percentage of their proceeds.
What else is going on?
July 15 – We’re going to India!! If that’s of interest to you, contact Saray at 847-877-0619
Nov 3 – We’re going to India… again! If this date works better for you, contact Saray at 847-877-0619
Stay tuned for GNO dates coming up this fall!
Did you know that Amazon, when you start here, donates to Reaching Indian Ministries International (RIMI)?