This Is Us – And It’s Beautiful
You’re invited for a night of inspiration, a showcase of “not-so-regular” women like us who have overcome adversity to succeed.
Who: You and your girlfriends
What: In addition to being inspired, join just a couple hundred women who will come together for:
- A Buona-Catered light dinner
- Some shopping* with proceeds going to support under-resourced women in India. Mother’s Day is right around the corner…
- Photo Ops (the memo is BLUE, so be sure you set aside your favorite blue top or accessory)
- Door prizes and raffles
- From 6:00 – 7:00 we’ll enjoy vocalists Anjali Narasimhan, Priya Boldt, Melodie Daniel and Geraldine Truman followed by recording artist Abena Sakyi
- More than anything, this is an evening of connecting with our girlfriends and maybe meeting a new one – all for a cause! ♥
When: Tuesday, Apr 9 from 6:00 – 9:00 | 1st 50 guests get a free accessory or toiletry
Where: The Brix on the Fox located at 260 S Washington St, Carpentersville, IL 60110 Tone Gorman, owner, has donated the venue. Be sure to thank her when you see her!
Why: Because it’s great to connect and be inspired by each other, all with a “cause” – supporting women here and in India.
- Invite your girlfriends
- Click here to RSVP. Your $35 tax-deductible donation ($40 at the door) will help under-resourced women in India. Feel free to create an account when you RSVP. This will allow you to view your annual donation amount for tax purposes. If you are in a season where pymt is difficult, text Saray at 847-877-0619 for scholarship information.
- First 10 to arrive receive a blue accessory!
- Have something to sell? Indicate it in the comment box when you register and we’ll get you set up!
* Click here to see the list of merchandise available so far.
Not available to attend but you would like to contribute to the evening? Click here
What else is going on? Click here to see other events designed to help raise awareness and connect with others.
Did you know that Amazon, when you start here, donates to Reaching Indian Ministries International (RIMI)? Just indicate Reaching Indian Ministries International as your preferred “charity” and you’ll be on your way:)