A Transformational Story
Without Christ his anger against his father’s murderers grew stronger and stronger. He joined a local gang to destroy the murderer’s families. When his uncle shared the gospel with love, he responded to Christ and his heart was changed. He now has a great burden to reach his Hindu family. God called him to serve Him full-time and thus he joined MITS in 2009. He is graduating with a M. Div. in March 2012. There are many young men and women like Harekrushana ready to pursue their call. Unfortunately they cannot get a quality education due to the lack of finance. You can invest in a future global leader.
There are 28 bible colleges throughout India and in the surrounding countries. These colleges offer a one-year diploma course in basic biblical knowledge and pastoral training. The students spend 9 months in the classroom and 3 months in the field. Every weekend during their coursework, they are putting into practice what they have learned by sharing the Gospel in the surrounding communities.
Impact of Your Investment
- Raising up Indigenous leaders.
- Helping men and women pursue the call of God in their lives.
- Empowering leaders and transforming lives
- Your investment multiplies many times.
- All your family can contribute towards the fund.
- Children and grand-children can carry on the legacy.
Minimum: $1,200/year or $100/month
Salient Features Include:
- Our students come from many language groups throughout South Asia.
- Special Emphasis for community transformation, evangelism, church planting, and leadership development.
- Tuition is only 1/10th of a comparable US education.
“Everything rises and falls on leadership”